Monday, February 8, 2010

Love Sonnet:

I see you standing at a distance and wonder how you smell...
I get closer and wonder how you feel...
I touch you and experience something beyond words can describe...
The tingling feeling that leave small goose flesh all over my skin..
I gain your trust and I mistrust in return...
I want you more than ever and decide that the union is something that sounds fabulous, I could not wait...
Little cupid was aiming well and succeeded in every shot he aimed...Love was in the air...
And then entered familiarity, the breeding season for contempt...
The union was made and seals were broken...
I was satisfied but wondered how many promises would be broken...
You stood there waiting for the big day and all I could offer was dismay...
I did not feel any pain but the tears in your eyes seemed so real that my lips quivered...
I did not love you anymore, my thirst for you was quenched and I had you enough...
You kept crying and I left the place to continue my preying...

No comments:

Post a Comment