Tuesday, December 14, 2010

B R E A K S

Everybody around me tells me how important breaks are. I know breaks between movies and I know breaks between lectures, but breaks in relationships are the most ridiculous things ever! I accept that when something gets too boring, breaks are necessary. But why bring time spaces between something that is completely at its best?

This beats me!

Reasons for a break:
1. The relationship is too boring and seems never ending. Breaks are a good way to break up I guess! :P
2. The relationship is at such a high that thinking space is necessary to go further. Good way to stick ones head on to their shoulders!

Whatever the reason maybe to take a break, the biggest challenge begins when the rule of "No communication" is put on it. No texts, no mails, no calls....NO NOTHING!!! This is why I personally hate breaks.

You get used to something and BANG! everything changes. You pick up the phone each time it beeps hoping its the other person or just keep staring into infinite spaces in front of you hoping that suddenly you wake up and find out you just dozed off and it was a dream. But nope! it is hard biting reality alright.

When the break is too short, the time spent on getting used to the sudden absence of the person by itself consumes most of the "Think/Reflect on the relationship" time. Worst thing that can happen is when the break is a LITTLE too long and you get used to not being with the other person. OOSOOM theory!

Moral of the story: Check the length of the break to find out what the outcome is! :P If the person is interested in you, the break is short...else I'd suggest that you get a bucket of ice cream and start sulking over a lost relationship!

No comments:

Post a Comment