Friday, January 21, 2011

New Beginnings:

How many times does life actually give people an opportunity to start afresh? I got my second chance! Today I feel tonnes lighter. The weight of responsibilities and commitments are all off my chest. This time I am walking right into the doors of fate. Leaving this place (though for a short while) already sends a gust of fresh air into my lungs. Destiny is my only friend. He brought me to where I am and now I am blindly walking into his territory.


The joy that an artist gets when an empty canvas is laid down in front of him is exactly what I feel now! This is my life, my masterpiece and I have all the rights to put in all the elements I always thought I wanted to have. Love, friendships, ties and myself! I'm walking around with my palette filled with the colours of past learnings. This time I know I'm throwing away nothing that I have picked up from the past.



The excitement that a hitchhiker get when he finds that his journey is going to be way better with a companion made while treading rough terrains. What more? Forge new friendships, build new relationships and find love again. Unknown lands, unknown faces and unknown emotions...all waiting to be unleashed. I know I will look into my companions eyes and believe that the journey to the future is a journey worthwhile!



I feel like so many different things right now that I feel insane in happiness. I prayed hard to god above, for a second chance in life...not only to rectify my mistakes but also to relive the entire thing! So much to hope for and so much to fight for, but I am not going to lose faith in myself nor destiny. I will be all the things I always wanted to, one by one but I would have done it all. Being the apprehensive artist who is waiting to paint on his fresh page or a traveller who yearns for new unexplored territories and unspoken emotions.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "This is my life, my masterpiece and I have all the rights to put in all the elements I always thought I wanted to have. Love, friendships, ties and myself!"
    Good to see u've made u're choices and kept jus those who you want close to you.... And gotten rid of the unnecessary ppl...

    ReplyDelete