Monday, July 4, 2011

Bye Bye Love!

It's easiest to say That I need to find another way.. You told me you knew which side I would look You don't know me. I am no book! I hid all my emotions deep down in me Called it some reservations I kept for the other me Nothing it was! Just some insecurities Hid it pretty well and claimed it as one of my capabilities Sorry for everything I know "Sorry" means nothing You saw me trample over you But this was not something new I'd done it before "I'll never do it" I swore This time I pushed you far Trust me it left a scar I saw you in the future With a smile and no suture I trigger nothing good All you want to see is blood I break you down to shreds In the process,women you will dread I saw you in a happy place With satisfaction on your face Please tell me I saw it right And that's why I didn't put a fight I pushed you outside my life While in my head I was still almost your wife I pushed you closer to the other choice Crushing all the love in my voice I told you it made no difference You know that was utter nonsense I know you will find it Peace, at least a little bit Sorry I was a coward I just could not push this forward I love you with all I have I'll love you on everyday I have I'll love you as long as a heart I have My life is so funny Your life is so sunny You carry on thinking I was a bitch Honestly, I'm in the ditch All I see is darkness My Brain is a complete mess Why did you trust me? You'd understand if you knew me I'm still the blushy girl you met Except that I set you free from my net! I'll love you forever and that is set!

No comments:

Post a Comment