Friday, March 29, 2013

Shut up


So many emotions boil under the cool surface...
But do you care even if I burn...
It's just love that I want to profess...
It's not the time when you ought to be stern...
All I have left is just a few more moments...
I'll keep mum and let them pass...
After all I'm not the kind that torments...
I'll keep you close and wont be crass...
If it hurts me...
You'll never know...
It may kill me...
But I'll never show....
I'll do what I do best...
I'll shut my mouth and not utter a word...
I can rest assure that I'm not a pest...
But I'll walk away on my own accord......
I'll act like I have a life that I can get back to...
And I'll tell myself that I love you true...
But I'll wish you well, yes that's what I'll do...
Even if that leaves me forever blue...

No comments:

Post a Comment