Monday, March 18, 2013

The glass wall


I can see who you are...
I can hear what you say....
I know you're right there...
I think you're going to stay...
I feel what you feel...
I sense what you hide...
I know only time can heal...
Your hurt ego and lost pride....
Looks like you won't say a thing...
Looks like you don't care at all...
I'm in no mood to dance and sing...
I keep hitting your glass wall...
You keep saying you're a mystery....
Is that how you want this to be?
I keep guessing your history....
And you keep playing with me...
You touch me like I mean a lot....
And push me like I'm dirt...
I want to run away but it's just a thought....
It's also too early to take such hurt....
Especially when there's no future....
You'll go places and I'll stay here....
Writhing in the pain of every suture...
In my heart and every wasted tear...
You still want to be unknown...
And remain in your comfort zone...
Take some risks, now you're grown...
Express yourself, or remain alone...
People enter our life for a reason...
Some stay for long...
And some just for a season...
Each one sings a different song...
Each one brings out a different side...
Only keep the ones that matter the most...
But at least enjoy with me this brilliant ride....
Or make me a memory ghost...
I'll go away like you were nothing....
But remember you meant much more...
All you had to do was something...
Something to help me from being sore....
Break this glass hindrance....
Let me feel you for real....
All I need is an entrance....
Behind me the locks you can seal....
Don't let this glass wall ruin what we can build...
Don't let this die as if it was invisible....
For when you open your eyes and see what you killed...
You'll realize this feeling was irreplaceable...


No comments:

Post a Comment